Monday, January 23, 2012

Reconnection

So in My last post I talked about how it has been a bit of a struggle to feel like a Domme while doing the chores, but that I am coming around to seeing in from the D perspective. Well there was a small moment this weekend that had Me silently bursting with pride at a comment My slave made. It has been hard for her to have Me doing the chores as well and there have been times when she jokingly has said that maybe I should be the slave and other times when she sadly has said that I am better at this then she was:( This weekend, however, when she saw that I had made the bed while she was brushing her teeth she looked at Me and in that little girl voice she gets she said, "You're being such a good Daddy." It was wonderful to hear that from her!

Yesterday was the second anniversary of our first date and Wednesday is the six month anniversary of our wedding day. I love you so much My wife, My slave, My little girl.

Lately, we have been sorely lacking in playtime, but yesterday we finally played...twice...and both times were amazing. How have I allowed us to go so long without that connection for us?! The first scene was about pain and power, slave needed to feel it and I needed to give it with force. The second time was about depriving elle of her senses and all sense of control to make her feel and focus on just her body and her complete surrender to My will. We both agreed it was one of our favorite scenes. Though My girl is at work right now, I feel such a stronger connection to her than I have in the last little while. Scenes aren't just about what is being done and felt in the moment for us, they reconnect us, strengthen our bond and make the rest of life seem much more balanced.

I really must stay on top of us playing more even if that means adding it to the schedule of things to do...wash dishes, check; clean cat boxes, check; beat wife, check:) What kinky person wouldn't want that as part of their "chore" list, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment