Thursday, August 11, 2011

i'm too tired to come up with a jazzy title

We played on Sunday night and OH MY GOODNESS it was wonderful!!!! Madam blindfolded me and i have come to discover that blindfolding me makes me very aware of every touch. Things seem so much more stingier/sharper/thuddier/etc.

i don’t remember all the details but i did see pictures of, i think Madam said it was 12, clothespegs on my inner and outer pussy lips. i do remember being so close to orgasm that i was scared that i would break Madam’s order not to cum if i even moved but not being able to stop my body from grinding against nothing, something, anything!!

The Mother-In-Law arrives tomorrow for a week so imagine that there won’t be much time for play or writing or for Lee to finish editing our wedding pictures… which i really want finished so we can make our scrapbook and/or photo album. And i’m working more this next bit too so i imagine i’ll be too tried to be of much good for anything.

i'm trying desperately to get Lee to post here more often...if you'd like to hear more of Her side of things leave a comment saying as much please ('cause i think She's getting tired of hearing me ask LOL)

1 comment:

  1. That is so delightful. Congratulations. And I sure hope she comments soon too. it's always awesome to hear both of your perspectives

    ReplyDelete