Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lee and elle Version 2.0

So Lee has told me to write a post about the conversation that we had a few of days ago. We shared our list that I mentioned here as well as re-evaluated our rules, protocols and rituals.

The protocols and rituals didn't really change per se, more just taking out parts that we don't do anyways and making the wording more concise.

The rules have been trimmed once again. i think that the more we get used to our roles the less we need rules. As well, we realized that some of the rules that we had just don't work in real life. For example, in the beginning we had a rule that stated that i was to give Lee oral pleasure every night. After doing that for a while She confessed that She thought that it was making Her less sensitive and therefore less orgasmic (which is not good because She already has problems with not being able to cum very easily). There were other rules that we decided weren't really rules but more just reiterations of our protocols/rituals. There were rules for things that we thought were just plain obvious, like that I had to respect Madam (like i wouldn't do that if there wasn't a rule! Even if we weren't in a D/s relationship i'd still respect Her) and that i have to be open with my thoughts and feelings, those who know me can attest that I have a harder time shutting up than opening up so no need for that rule :). And there were redundant rules like I had to follow all rules. So we went from fifty something in the beginning down to about two dozen and now down to eleven. For a girl who says that they love rules you'd think that I'd be upset by this but i'm not. In fact i'm glad that they have been cleaned up. i'm all for efficiency and really, we haven't changed how we operate and that's the important part.

As for Lee's list, i'll leave it up to her to decide if She wants to post it. i don't feel like i really learned anything new about Her through this assignment (did you hear that? i gave Her an assignment, how many subs can say that about their Dom/me?!?!) but i imagine She'd say the same thing about my list. She wrote two lists actually. The first was things we currently do/toys we currently use that She likes and the second was things She wants to try/new scene ideas. She did come up with some fun sounding scenes that I am very excited to try!!! At the end of our discussion I gave Her a secondary assignment to list Her top three favourite toys that we currently have and top three things to do to me or have me do so that i can get a better idea of what She really likes. We agreed that we'd talk about our top threes next week.

One thing that we both agreed on is for Lee to try to do things that will show Her dominance/control of me while we're apart (more specifically, while She's at work and i'm at home). We talked about Her either texting me through the day or leaving instructions before She leaves for how She wants me to be dressed when She comes home, having me masturbate, some sort of self-inflicted kink (i.e. clothespegs on nipples), etc.

So we'll see how things go in the next little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment