Saturday, October 15, 2011

What i am Thankful For

Last weekend was Thanksgiving. At the time i was too busy with work and cooking to write but i thought that i'd take some time now to think about all that i'm thankful for.


First and foremost i'm thankful to have Lee. my wife, my Master and my best friend. She is the sun which my little world revolves around. Without Her i'd be a lost soul. She makes happier than i ever thought was possible. She has the best lips for kissing, the best ears for listening and the best arms for squeeze-hugs.


i am also thankful for:


  • Good mental health. i have been "depression free" for over 2 1/2 years now, which, knock on wood, is longer than i have ever gone before. Even though there have been a few times that i have thought that i was starting to go down that road again for some reason i seem to be able to get out of it before it becomes unmanageable by myself (and with Lee's help).


  • Having the career that i have wanted since i was a child. Even though i may not be doing the exact job that i want, i am on the path to finding my dream job. Having a career that makes me feel like i'm making a difference in peoples' lives is important to me, it helps me feel important and useful. (i guess one could say that as Lee's slave i have two careers that make a difference in peoples' lives!!) Next week i am starting to take a continuing education class so hopefully that'll help me land a "better" job once we've moved. i'm very excited to start that class.


  • Friends and family. From them i have received support and love that has been important to my survival, both presently and in the past.


  • Living in a country that allows same sex couples to get married


  • Sexy shoes!! Oh, and boots LOL i love shoes :)


  • The ability to express my submission/servitude/slavery...whatever you want to call it. That part of me that repressed for many, many years and i am so grateful that i can let it out and have it acknowledged positively. The absolute joy and fulfillment that i receive from knowing that i've done something to make Madam happy or that makes Her life better is inexplicable.
i'm sure that i've missed something but i need to wrap up cause i'm going out with some of the women i went to school with tonight and i need to get some chores done before i leave so if i think of anything else i'll add it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment