Friday, December 24, 2010

Feeling Owned

Wednesday was Lee's day off. We were laying in bed relaxing before getting up for the day when She started to play with my nipples. After getting them hard She moved to my clit. After a minute or two i asked Her to put mark me (put Her collar on me). She told me to get into collar position- kneeling up, head bowed and arms behind my back. After She had it in place, She lifted my chin, kissed my lips hard and started to play with my clit again. In that moment i felt little. Then she told me not to close my eyes, to look into her eyes when i came. She held my head in her free hand and if i closed my eyes She kinda shook it and told me to open my eyes.

That made the owned feeling grow tenfold. i always thought to feel under Her control sexually i have to be bound in some way, helpless, unable to escape. In a way i guess i was.

i took longer to climax than usual, which isn't a bad thing cause i can be a hairpin trigger, if you know what i mean but when the waves of my orgasm took over my body my eyes were looking straight into Madam's.

It was emotionally intense. i have nothing of my own, i turn all of my being over to my Madam. Even my orgasms belong to her. i am totally owned.

i collapsed onto her chest and sobbed while she stroked my head.

Yesterday just before bed Lee and i started fooling around. i thought that we were just going to have vanilla sex until she pushed me onto our bed and climbed on top of me. We made out for a bit before she ordered me to undress for her. While i was stripping she told me that she wanted to bury Her face in my pussy... which i'm not terribly fond of (i love doing it to her but i feel awkward/embarrassed when it's done to me). i guess you could call it a soft limit but one that we are working on trying to overcome.

i kept telling myself that my body is for Her enjoyment. After a while i started to get into it more until she decided to try going further down and bean to lick my ass. That was the first time she has done that and i almost started crying i felt so embarrassed but at the same time it felt good.

Again i felt owned, that Madam was going to take pleasure in my body any She wanted.

In the end She penetrated my pussy with Her strong fingers and filled me while she sucked my clit until i gave Her the pleasure of my orgasm. After i came she continued to suck my clit, which made me feel owned on another level (i get very sensitive after orgasm and it is very uncomfortable for me to have my clit stimulated). But i stopped myself from pushing Her off like i would have done a few months ago and let Her continue until She was finished with me.

Thank you Madam for pushing me to explore my limits and for taking pleasure in your little slut.

i love you Poppi!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment