Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Birthday Present(s)

So yesterday was my birthday and as i mentioned in my last post Lee had ordered me not to cum on Monday afternoon until She told me i could last night (after begging Her to let me!!). I have been filled with Her cock for periods of up to 4 hours at a time as well during this time and on Thursday i was feeling particularly masochistic and wore clothespegs on my nipples for a while in the afternoon as well. Needless to say i have been on edge for days! i begged and pleaded with Her every day to be able to orgasm to no avail. At times i though it wouldn't be worth the wait, that i could have orgasms between Monday and yesterday and my birthday orgasm would still be phenomenal, which was probably true, except that Lee has explicitly told me that if i disobeyed Her she would extend the denial time until our anniversary in just over two weeks. Two weeks is far too long, i could hardly manage 100 hours!!!

I spent the afternoon with a good friend. We went for a hike (gotta love Victoria!!, where else in Canada could one go hiking in January?), stopping along the trail to have a snack and a beer. It was really nice to see him and get out hiking which is something that i love and wish i could do more of.

Before leaving to go out for birthday dinner Lee filled me with Her cock. We don't have a car and let me tell you there has never been a more simulating bus ride had than last night's! lol Once we got home i opened my gifts from my family and from Lee.

She got me The Story of O and a collar with an engraved name tag that says elle de Lee. i love my new collar, i had gone with Her when She went shopping for it so She could make sure it looked good on and that i liked it too but i had no idea about the tag. It's beautiful and i love it so much. i know many other 24/7 subs don't wear a collar except when they are playing but i love to and feel somewhat lost and naked without it on (like when i have to go in public and cannot wear a scarf to cover it, especially without Lee). my old collar was one something that we had bought when we were just playing in the bedroom and was actually a kid's leather belt that we had found in a second hand store and cut down and drilled extra holes in. So the new one is more than just a beautiful gift from Lee but it is MY first collar/Her mark meant for only me. i am officially owned and collared by Madam now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Lee locked it on (which my old one never did and i really wanted in a new one-lock, that is) i was kind of scared and nervous to see it so She lead me to the bathroom and made me close my eyes until i was positioned in front of the mirror the way She wanted and was commanded to open my eyes. Tears of overwhelming joy filled my eyes as i looked at myself wearing Her new mark. i was so proud that She thought i was worthy enough to have such a beautiful sign of Her ownership on me and that She chose my birthday to bless me with it.

Then we had cake. Now i love cake as much as the next gal, especially double chocolate fudge cake like that one was, but i could hardly taste it i was so high- i actually had some today and it tastes much better than i remember from last night!!

After we had cake, Madam led me into the bedroom and the fun really began. Madam started out with me having to count off 29 spankings, 29 canings and 29 thrusts of her cock. There was a whole bunch of other fun stuff between that and me begging Madam to put the clothespegs on my nipples, move Her cock into my ass and fuck my pussy with her finger. After a few minutes of experiencing all that She gave me permission to cum and i surprised myself by pushing Madam's face into my clit (i'm not sure if it surprised Madam as well but it's not something that i usually enjoy). So much stimulation all over my body, the pegs on my nipples Her cock in my ass, Her fingers in my pussy, Her tongue on my clit- i exploded hard! She had gagged me so i could scream and not have the neighbours hear, which was a good thing cause i'm sure they would have!! I became a whimpering pile of jello, twitching in aftershocks.

Was it worth the wait?? my answer is a most resounding YES it was definitely was. Madam has informed me that She intends to fill me again for days on end and deny me the pleasure of orgasm, this time probably for a longer period of time and without me knowing when release is coming. Do i want to do it again? Well, i must do as Madam wishes/commands but yes i would do it again in a heartbeat and She knows that.

Thank you Poppi for the most memorable birthday Your little girl could ask for. Every time i've heard the tag on my collar jingle or lowered my head and felt the still leather press into my chin and throat i think of how lucky this girl is to be owned by such a wonderful and loving woman as You.

No comments:

Post a Comment