Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trying Times

Yesterday was probably the hardest day of my submissive life as of yet. But it was also one of my happiest, most owned feeling days too.

A bit of back story...
After cumming hard for Madam on Monday She informed me that i will not be orgasming again until my birthday which is Friday. For some that may not seem like a long time, and if She hadn't place the restriction on me it most likely wouldn't be for me either, but i am a highly sexual creature and just knowing that i can't orgasm makes me want it so much more (oh, the forbidden fruit!!!).

Ok on with the main story...
Madam decided that i should wear Her cock throughout the day while doing my tasks yesterday. Not constantly since it was my first time but on and off as i thought i could manage. i didn't think it would be too difficult, Her cock isn't overly long or thick, i'd say it's average sized. And besides that, it's not like it would be thrusting in and out of me right? So i gladly accepted the task, thinking it would make my day go by more quickly and enjoyably.

i had a late start on my morning as i had had a headache so it wasn't until about noon that i started my tasks. About 10 minutes in i remembered that i was supposed to have Her cock in me so i stopped what i was doing and went to "fill" myself. i went back to my tasks but much to my surprise the even simple act of walking caused Madam's cock to move around enough that i would feel it. i set a timer for 90 minutes and told myself that i only had to make it though that then it would be over.

But that isn't help. After about 30 minutes i was so aroused that i texted Madam begging Her to let me cum. i was told no. i sent another telling Her how bad my cunt was throbbing and how i needed a release but was told again no, i was not allowed to cum.

Ok... suck it up, i told myself and went about my tasks again. When the timer went off i decided to shower, shaving was one of my tasks for the day. The water running over my body never felt so good. The water trickled over my sensitive clit but rather than making me want to cum it almost felt like it was washing the need away. i started shaving and the need started to grow again. Shaving has always turned me somewhat but yesterday it was a hundred times more so than ever before. i managed to escape without disobeying Madam.

i knew though that if i were to try to refill myself then there was a good chance that i would explode from the feeling of Madam's cock pushing into my cunt. i didn't want to risk it so i took a break. It was so strange though, i felt so empty, alone and disused. The feeling of Madam's cock inside my cunt made me feel like she was using me even though she was at work. (yes i know she is using me when i am doing my tasks but i i mean more sexually, i guess)

Going about the rest of my tasks i felt achy and not in a good way. My labia and hole were being stretched longer than they were used to. The place between my thighs where the flared base rubbed was starting feel bruised but i felt used and completely owned. *sigh*

i met Madam at the grocery store after she got off work, with Her cock firmly inside me. When i told her that it was there she looked so pleased all of the day's discomfort was worth that moment!!

She took it out after She inspected my work on my tasks, including my shave job. Having Her hands run over my cunt while Her cock filled it was almost enough to send me over the edge but i managed to hold back to avoid disappointing her and Her denying me the right to orgasm until our anniversary towards the end of the month.

We had a quiet evening, just watched some TV, i did my weekly reading (an article about humiliation play and a poem, both found on the internet) and then She filled me again before i provided Her with Her nightly service (oral sex).We watched some more TV then off to bed where i received my maintenance spanking. Madam paused at 200 (half way) because was getting so aroused and let me calm down before finishing. Again i had a moment to calm myself before being ordered into display position where She pulled Her cock from my cunt. i almost orgasmed, it was so close!!

She ordered me into collar position but when i turned and knelt She was sitting on the edge of the bed naked with her legs open. Her pussy was right in my face. I shoved my face into it and began sucking Her clit and licking at Her hole ravenously. Like a starving animal, i went at her, not stopping until She pulled me off and ORDERED me into collar position. While i said my mantra in what was almost an indiscernible whisper i started to choke up. Madam asked me what was wrong and that started the flood of tears. i felt weak for begging to cum (it must be like an animal in heat) and for not being able to control my desires, for ignoring Her ordering me into position and rather satisfying my own needs.

At first i didn't want to tell Her why i was crying but after a minute i decided to open up. i admitted how i felt and told Her that i was just so badly in need of a release and that crying was the only way i could.

That was part of it, the other part that i see now looking back at it was that all day i had felt so owned and at that point my spanking was over, my cunt was empty and my collar was off. i had nothing.

Madam was so good to me. She encouraged me to let the tears fall as i needed, stroked my hair talked softly to me while my head lay in Her lap. After i had composed myself She asked me if i wanted wear my collar to bed and i don't think i have i ever beamed so widely in my life. It was exactly what i needed and this time i said my mantra proudly, looking in Her eyes like i'm supposed to. i asked permission then climbed onto my place in bed (i have a towel on my side of the bed to remind me of my place when i sleep).

This morning i feel somewhat empty, but not quite like i did yesterday when Madam's cock wasn't in me. Madam decided that today i would only be filled when she gets home from work unless i decided that i really want Her in me before that. So far i haven't and i don't think i will.
I absolutely love the feeling but i also know that my body needs time to rest and recover.

I cannot imagine how difficult it was for Madam to watch me cry on her lap knowing it was because of something She wanted me to do. i do know how much She loves and cares about me. i told her that i want to be made to wait and i do but i had no idea it would be this hard.

Thank you for owning my body Ma'am. your slut loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment