Friday, January 28, 2011

Spike: Part 1-Fiction

Quietly sliding my key in the lock of our apartment door, i try to slip in unnoticed, hoping that Madam would be busy and won't have noticed that i am 15 minutes late. But i am out of luck. She is waiting for me in the living room. The room is dark except for a light illuminating where She is sitting so i cannot see anything but Her. "you're late" She growls at me without turning to look at me. "Get over here now!"
"Yes Ma'am" i stammer as i quickly strip off my jacket and shoes. i go and stand in front of Her, hands behind my back.
"On your knees, slut" i drop to my knees and lift my eyes to meet Hers for my next command. "Lecture!" i move into position, knees open wide to expose the inner parts of pussy, hands palms up on my thighs to further demonstrate my openness to my Lady.
"you were to be home by 8 o'clock. It is now almost quarter past. Where have you been?"
"i lost track of time, Madam. i should have called to let You know that i would be a bit late though. i'm sorry." i mutter
"What you should have done, slut, was be home on time. I don't accept tardiness or laziness. Do you not think My commands are worth following?"
"No Ma'am i think Your commands are very much worth following, it just took me a bit longer to get home than expected"
In the blink of an eye Madam's hand is across my cheek. The sting of the unexpected rough smack radiates through my face. "And now you lie to me? I won't accept lying any more than tardiness or laziness. So what is it slave, did. you. loose. track. of. time. or. did. it. take. you. longer. to. get. home. than. expected. hmmm?" the condescension dripping from each overly emphasized syllable.
Tears start to well up in my eyes. i realize i'm not going to get out of this easily. " It was a bit of both Ma'am, i would never lie to You. i promise."
"Either way, your tardiness is unacceptable." i see Her reach for something that has been discretely tucked away until now then. Out comes a cane i have never seen before. It's a thin rod covered in leather with little rounded tip spikes along the top half of the shaft. i cringe at how viscous it looks.
We have a cane already that Madam knows i enjoy once i have been warmed up but this new one is like nothing i had ever seen. i immediately hate it. i can tell that it's going to hurt.
"Meet your new friend. I have named it Spike" an evil grin spreads across Madam's lips as the words are spit at me. "I bought it just the other day and have been looking for an excuse to introduce you to it. Now you have provided Me with one, thank you. You two are going to get very well acquainted tonight"
"Please Madam, i promise i will never be late again. Please don't use that on me." i implore, my eyes searching Hers for any sign of mercy but finding none.
"Eyes down!" Madam barks, "don't look at Me, slut. Now, you will notice that I took the time to install some hooks behind the pictures on the wall and at the floor behind the bookcase over there especially to use with this new toy of mine," She says as She points across the room. "Go move the bookcase and take down the pictures so we can get started"
"please Ma'am, no"
"Do it whore! For every second of My time you waste and for every word you speak i will add another 5 strokes so I suggest you shut your dirty little mouth and do as you're told"
i get up and walk across the room, moving as slowly as i think i can get away with. i slide the bookcase far enough that it will be out of the way and take down all the pictures on the wall. Just as Madam said, there they were, 8 D-rings, the kind can lay flat when not in use hanging on the wall. Three down at ankle height, three up high, the center one about a foot above my head, the other two about 18" out on either side about 4" lower and the last two at neck and waist heights. A sort of St Andrew's cross right on our living room wall.

Part 2 to come....

1 comment: