Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spike: Part 2-Fiction

Madam reaches down to where Spike came from and produces a pair of wrist cuffs and a waist restraint to add to the collar and ankle cuffs i always wear. She steps across the room in hard purposeful strides, ending up only millimeters from my face. i cast my eyes down as to avoid further punishment. "As this is a punishment there is no 'yellow'. I will allow you to use red but you'd better be damn near dying to event think about using it. Do you understand, slave"
"Yes Ma'am, i understand."
"Good. Now give me your hands." i raise my hands to Her and She cuffs them. The leather is cold at first but quickly starts to warm up. She wraps the waist belt around me and secures the buckles tightly. "Since this is your first time with my new toy I'm going to start by having you rate the swats, 0-no pain, 10-the worst pain imaginable. This won't be counted as part of your punishment since it is necessary for your safety. Are we clear?
"Yes Madam."
"Then let's begin. Stand facing the wall." i move in front of the rings. Madam pulls 2 double sided carabiners and clips one side to the top center rings "Hands up" i put my hands together above my head and She clips both to the center ring. Next, my neck and waist get secured with a piece of thin rope long enough that i have a slight bit of slack and finally my ankles are secured with more rope.
The tears that have been held off until now start to fall leaving black streaks of mascara in their wake. "Please Madam, i swear i'll never be late again."
"What did you not understand about not speaking, little girl? Let's see you have wasted about a minute of my time and spoke...let's count how many words" Madam counts off the words on Her hand as She repeats them "Please-that's 1, Madam-2, i-3, swear-4, i'll-5, never-6, be-7, late-8, again-9. So we'll add 10 strokes, one for the wasted minute and the other nine for the...well you get what they're for. Add that to the 15 you are to receive for wasting 15 minutes of my time by being late and you get 25. Here's how it's going to work. You are to keep count of each swing clearly and loud enough that I can hear. If I don't hear the number and a "thank you Ma'am" by the time I take the next swing it doesn't count. Got it?" i nod my head in a resigned agreement too scared to even answer Her question with words.
Madam moves into position behind me and swings Spike, hitting my ass lightly. "What do you rate that slut?"
"Two Ma'am"
"What did you forget?"
"Thank You Ma'am?"
"Much better" She swings again, a bit harder this time. "And that one?"
"Thank You Ma'am. Four and a half."
The swats get progressively harder until finally i scream out "Thank You Ma'am. Ten!!"
"OK slave. On to your punishment."
She swings the spiked cane, i count and thank Her. For the first ten She goes rather lightly. Once ten have passed She uppes the intensity. The swats go from about a three or four on the scale to more of a six. Five more pass and the intensity goes up again, now reaching closer to eight for another five. My body is radiating with pain. i am thankful for being bound to the wall because i'm sure without them i wouldn't be able to stand. i am almost screaming with each blow.
"I have to get something. Wait right here" Madam walks away. i hear her in the bedroom, opening the drawer where we keep all of the smaller toys. She comes back into the living room both hands behind Her back. "I have brought you a few treats since you have been very good with Spike so far"
As She moves Her left hand from behind Her back i know immediately what it is without even seeing it. i hear the bells on the nipple clamps. Her hand opens and i see i am right. The other hand is produced and opened and i see the ball gag. Once both are applied She takes Her position behind me and the beating continues.
Now my screams and words are nothing more than garbled sounds. The last five blows are full intensity. i writhe as much as my bonds will allow, which is very little, and silently thank Madam for the gag so that i can beg Her to stop without Her realizing that i am speaking.
After i have had my last swat with Spike Madam releases me starting at my ankles and working up. When She unhooks my hands, rather than letting them fall, She moves them to where my neck has been attached a minute before. She pulls me back by the hips so that my arms are outstretched from the wall, pushes my lower back down to make my ass stick up and kicks at the insides of my ankles to get me to widen my legs. My ass is streaked with welts and spots of blood where the spikes broke my tender skin. She takes a soft cotton cloth soaked in alcohol and rubs it over my scarred flesh. It stings like hell and i let out a piercing scream that is subdued slightly by the silicone ball filling my mouth.
"Now for my pleasure" She unzips her pants and pulls out Her cock. Until that moment i hadn't noticed that she was packing. Without stopping to apply lube to Her thick cock or check that my pussy is wet for Her, She shoves all 8" of it inside me in one hard thrust. She pulls out so that all but the very tip has exited my wet hole and waits for a second before thrusting it fully in again. She continues this pattern of filling and vacating "Her cunt" over and over all the while telling me how much of a slut i am getting wet from being beaten and used like a whore. She orders me to tell Her how much i like being fucked from behind like the dog that i am and beg Her to let me suck my juices off Her cock when She's done using me.
Finally She says the words i need. "Cum my little fucktoy. CUM NOW!!"
The orgasm rips through by body. i shutter and moan while Madam continues to pound into me. Then i hear Her start to moan and realize that She is about to cum. I am ecstatic to hear this, Madam has never cum from fucking me before and i start to fuck Her back as much as my gelatinous body will allow until Her moans become a deep guttural grunting sound and Her body quakes with orgasm.
Spent, She drapes Her body over mine for a minute while She recovers then withdraws Her cock from my aching pussy and releases my hands. "Don't forget what you begged me to let you do" She says looking down at Her glistening cock.
i turn around and drop to my knees, put my hands behind my back and open my mouth. Madam grabs a handful of my hair and fills my waiting hole. Her thrusting cock hits the back of my throat causing me to gag. i have given Madam many blowjobs before but not with Her big cock and i'm not used to how thick or long it is. Even though i gag at each thrust She doesn't relent. She makes me gag each time She thrusts it back in. "Seems like we need to work on my slave's deep throating skills. And you call yourself a slut" She shakes Her head tisking at me in a mocking tone. "Not today, but i want you to start practicing when i'm at work."
"Hes Ma'an" i say with Her cock at the back of my throat.
"Good girl" Madam smiles and pulls out of my mouth. "That is all for today, after you have cleaned me up, of course" She pulls the harness off and spreads Her legs wide for me to lick and suck the juices from Her dripping pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment